Friday, January 28, 2011

Anything for blankie

So Jenna only gets her blankie for bed time, and we keep it at the top of her closet. There is also a toy chest in front of her closet. She always tries to sneak it. You see where this is going. First she started moving her night stand across the room, but we caught her. Then it was quiet. That's never a good thing. She wasn't in her room, and when she doesn't respond to my calling her I know she has blankie. I found her with the blankie, sucking her thumb in Jared's room. I couldn't help but laugh, and I told her to show me how she got it. Standing on the toy chest, she used her hobby horse to reach and get the it down. Then she said she "tiptoed to Jared's room." It's now in the hall closet, and she's standing and trying to balance on Cookie Monster and reaching to get the blankie once again. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I think sometimes when something is off-limits...they want it more. :-) Kind of like adults!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! It becomes a fun game :)

    ReplyDelete