Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fruit tarts

Yesterday Lance and I took Jared out with us to get some pastries and a big fruit tart cake at Whole Foods to take back to Christie's house for dessert. After that we took Ava out to dinner with us at Mike's American Grill. It was awesome of course. We all enjoyed the fruit tart later, went back to my dad's and got everyone in bed. I had the girls with me on the sofa bed, and we were talking about dreams. This is a recap of the conversation:
Jenna: What are you going to dream about mommy?
Me: I think I'll dream about flying over the ocean!
Jenna: What's Jared going to dream about?
Me: Maybe that he can walk all the way across the room! What are you going to dream about?
Jenna: That I'm a dinosaur!
Me: What kind of dinosaur? A Jennasaurus or a Jennadon?
Jenna: A brachiosaurus! Ava, what are you going to dream about?
Ava: Fruit tarts!  We all burst out laughing and continued to talk about it for a few minutes.
Jenna: I'm going to dream that I'm flying in space. Ava, are you going to dream about stars???
Ava:....and fruit tarts.  LOLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment